Profile of Piano Teacher
- Over 20 Years Of Teaching Experience
- Awarded Australian Music Examination Board Licentiate Diploma in Piano Performance (LMusA)
- ABRSM Grade 8 in Piano
- ABRSM Grade 8 in Theory
- Experienced in teaching beginners to Grade 8.
- Able to teach all grades in various musical styles
- Fast track students based on their speed of learning – Students achieved Grade 8 in 3 years, Grade 5 in 1 year.
- Lessons can be conducted in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Teaching Locations: Stanley, Bel Air, Sai Ying Pun, Pokfulam, and other locations on HK Island.
Hi, I’m David, and I’ve been teaching music for more than 20 years. I give lessons across all levels (Beginner to Diploma) in various musical styles, such as Classical, Pop, Film Music, Jazz etc.
I was awarded Licentiate Diploma in Piano by the Australian Music Examination Board, Associate Diploma in Piano by Trinity College and Grade 8 Piano/Theory by Royal School of Music.
When I teach, I like to fast track my students based on their speed of learning. Some of my students reached ABRSM Grade 8 in 3 years and Grade 5 in 1 year.
I love to instil love for music amongst students and help them to appreciate various musical genres. Besides, I help my students to learn how to play musical pieces and songs that they love.
In addition to teaching, I often play at weddings, churches and choir performances.
I do lessons at student’s places at locations like Stanley, Bel Air, Sai Ying Pun, Pokfulam, and other locations on Hong Kong Island.
Hope to see you at my class!
English, Mandarin, Cantonese
- Sight Reading Training
- Aural Training
- Scale Playing Training
- Music Practical Grade 1 to 8
- Music Theory Grade 1 to 8.
- Graded Piano Lessons
- Piano Lessons for Adults
- Piano Lessons for Kids